RDFifying my old RSS template...
Still working on my RdfNotes and learning RDF. I hadn't realized it, but my RSS feed was still being produced from a vaguely constructed v0.91 template, so I decided to update it to a v1.0 template for MovableType I found via Bill Kearney. I also got a little brave with the RDF and decided to start tweaking, stealing a few extra metadata elements from Eric Vitiello Jr.'s RSS feed such as a pointer to my FOAF file.
If I'm lucky, everything validates and I can start poking at my own metadata with RDF tools.
Update: Yay, according to the RSS Validator, my RSS template passes: